Saturday, March 5, 2011

Le vie en rose.

I don't pretend to see my life through rose colored glasses. I see the bad in life more then I see the good at times. In a way, its easier to focus on every negative situation, but lately I've taught myself to look for the good. I know I wont find happiness in every situation and circumstance but I know that I can learn something from it. It's cliche to say that its the little 'nothings' in life that count but I can't think of a more true statement. Today is the start of my newest blog, a thousand lights. I hope to be able to write something about each of my days. Whether its a smile or a sorrow, a lesson I learned or a little nothing that made my day, I hope that I can share a little piece of my everyday with you.
Always,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment